• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Lindsey Vonn Files for Divorce

Rambo

8702_2_PR_VONN_PR2_cadree_20x13.jpg

legalskier

I bet LV has a rockin ghetto booty!

An acquaintance of mine can confirm that. He's a professional sports photog who was in the start house behind her as the clock was counting down for her to start. He said it was quite a view.

drjeff

An acquaintance of mine can confirm that. He's a professional sports photog who was in the start house behind her as the clock was counting down for her to start. He said it was quite a view.

My guess is that he had more than a few "impressive" views in the start house that day ;) A GS suit on a set of world cup level legs is quite an impressive sight in general! :)

from_the_NEK

Website
fineartamerica.com
My guess is that he had more than a few "impressive" views in the start house that day ;) A GS suit on a set of world cup level legs is quite an impressive sight in general! :)

I've had the opportunity to hold the starting blocks of some top end female sprinters (i.e. sponsored by footwear companies). Very impressive :-o and on some levels scarey at the same time :blink:.