• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2 for 1 Tickets

Huck_It_Baby

My GF gave blood in Burlington last week and the Red Cross gave her a 2 for 1 voucher good at Jay, Mad River and Smuggs. Black out dates apply but hey not too bad!

If you're in the area and want a free ticket I suggest looking into this. She went to the Red Cross near UVM campus.

Cornhead

I'd give blood for some snow. Never bled for a discounted lift ticket before, but it is for a good cause. Giving blood to feed your addiction, I smell an intervention.;-)

Puck it

My GF gave blood in Burlington last week and the Red Cross gave her a 2 for 1 voucher good at Jay, Mad River and Smuggs. Black out dates apply but hey not too bad!

If you're in the area and want a free ticket I suggest looking into this. She went to the Red Cross near UVM campus.

I can't make it. Can you have her donate again and send me the tickets in the mail?