• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

FS- Cargo Box , new never used, 16 cu ft

mlctvt

SOLD

I'm selling a new never used Cargo box that I got along with a used Legacy GT that I purchased. The original owner purchased it with the car and never used it , neither did I. It's still wrapped in plastic but I removed the plastic to take the attached photos.
It's a Subaru box P/N E361SAG300 but I think it may be a re-branded Thule Atlantis 1600. There are "Subaru" stickers on the box but they could probably be easily removed.

The new cost was $500+ but I will sell it for $275.

It's located in Essex CT .

I also have other photos and the manual in PDF that I could email anyone whose interested.

email me at cargo_box (at) sbcglobal.net

Cargo box 003.jpg

Attachments

• Cargo box 001.jpg
    Cargo box 001.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 69
  • Cargo box 005.jpg
    Cargo box 005.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

mlctvt

How long is it?

According to the documentation it's 76"x36"x16".
If it's close to what you need I can get it down off the garage rafters and measure the inside dimensions for you?

Puck it

According to the documentation it's 76"x36"x16".
If it's close to what you need I can get it down off the garage rafters and measure the inside dimensions for you?
Thx, does it mount to cross rails directly with u bolts?

mlctvt

Are they the screw type with the clamp

Yes they are threaded U-bolts but they don't have nuts on the ends. The ends go through a "quick-snap" system that has a lever to tighten the ubolt. No tools are needed.