• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Recruiters CT

Glenn

I know more on the insurace side...but I can do a little digging.

SKIQUATTRO

Looking hard, need to get out of my business ASAP...will stay on Long Island if we have to, but would like to move to CT...I have over 20 years sales experience in tech (hardware), advertising.....seasoned in cold-calling, presenting, face to face meetings......any leads, suggestions, companies to look at greatly appreciated

Looking hard, need to get out of my business ASAP...will stay on Long Island if we have to, but would like to move to CT...I have over 20 years sales experience in tech (hardware), advertising.....seasoned in cold-calling, presenting, face to face meetings......any leads, suggestions, companies to look at greatly appreciated

Send me your resume, sheahunter@hotmail.com

gmcunni

IT Dave Marceau, Ridgefield One, 203-438-8800, I have hired several from him. What sort of work do you do?
Thanks Alan, will give him a call.

information security is what i've been doing for past ~10 years, networking and data center mgt before that.

dmc

Thanks Alan, will give him a call.

information security is what i've been doing for past ~10 years, networking and data center mgt before that.

I worked for a company called Protegrity for while..
We did encryption and tokenization..

they are in CT.. i think they are hiring..

www.protegrity.com

SKIQUATTRO

DMC...your PM is blocked..

looks like an issue with the job search on the Teradata site....

I like the company, up my ally....would like to look into further.