• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Where are you skiing this weekend? Feb 2-3, 2013 Edition

Cheese

Les Trois Vallées, France (2/3-2/8)

I know it's a long shot but if anyone else happens to be Skiing the French Alps with Penny Pitou I'll see you there. As usual I'll be with her Off Piste Guide for 5 of the 6 days.

Last edited:

hammer

Hoping to make it to Loon on Sunday. May not bother, however, if it will be an ice rink...not worth the 4 hour round trip. :x

vinnyv11

Supposed to do Jack Frost Saturday and somewhere Sunday but friends/super bowl may adjust those plans. Need to start wearing in my boots.

emmaurice2

Belleayre on Sunday, pre-purchased ticket. Never been before. After this I think all I have left to ski (of operating areas) in the Catskills is Sawkill.

emmaurice2

I never heard of this place , are they in the West Catskills?

It's a tiny place between Kingston and Woodstock. It's not worth it as a destination but if I happen to be visiting my friends in Kingston or Saugerties I will go to it just to check it off my list.

ScottySkis

Plaatekill Sunday,.with cornhead, anyone want to come cheap tickets can be had for $19.95 from Potterbrothers stores.:)

jrmagic

As usual I will be at Magic for some laps. Looking forward to Saturday night. Local VT band the Flabberghasters are playing with Kung Fu headlining. Should be a fun night.

mlkrgr

Will be at Waterville again redeeming vouchers; it's senseless at this point to go elsewhere as I would like to burn as many before March in case soccer reffing is busy during that month.