• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Where are you skiing this weekend? Jan 5-6, 2013 Edition

emmaurice2

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2
Potter Brothers has good deals for some of those hills with flex tickets.
I have an e-coupon for Bromley. Thanks for the PB info, those are really good deals if you can make the dates.

deadheadskier

Staff member
hitting up Attitash tomorrow afternoon. Haven't been there since Reagan was in office, so I'm pretty excited to go; especially because Bear Peak wasn't around in the 80s when my family went to Attitash every year for a few years.

Cheese

hitting up Attitash tomorrow afternoon. Haven't been there since Reagan was in office, so I'm pretty excited to go; especially because Bear Peak wasn't around in the 80s when my family went to Attitash every year for a few years.

They really could use a high speed lift to the Attitash summit but if you can deal with the slow triple there's some nice trails off of it. If middle Ptarmigan is open, give it a try. It's a pretty good pitch for New Hampshire. Certainly a good test of edges and carving skill as most just skid a few turns to the bottom. Over at Bear Peak give a good look at Avenger on the way up. If the upper section under the chair where they don't make snow is covered, it can be a blast to play in. Looking forward to your trip report as I haven't been there yet this season.