• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

f@ck, marry, kill.....

octopus

It works better, when you dont choose 3 famous murders.....

It's a hypothetical GAME. Oh ,btw, Casey Anthony is free, Amanda Knox is(kinda) free and Jodi arias has not been convicted ( yet). I had a theme, next time I'll use fairy tale characters or cartoons.

ScottySkis

It's a hypothetical GAME. Oh ,btw, Casey Anthony is free, Amanda Knox is(kinda) free and Jodi arias has not been convicted ( yet). I had a theme, next time I'll use fairy tale characters or cartoons.

Try famous ski women next time please.

Hawkshot99

Just because they are "free" does not make them someone I want to marry or f@ck. I have played the game before on other sites, but not with 3 people who deserve to die.

bvibert

Staff member
Just because they are "free" does not make them someone I want to marry or f@ck. I have played the game before on other sites, but not with 3 people who deserve to die.

It's no different than playing with 3 people who you'd like to F, and none that you'd want to marry or kill...

o3jeff

It's no different than playing with 3 people who you'd like to F, and none that you'd want to marry or kill...
That would make it better cause you'd really have to think. With the three posted I'd be worried about being killed first.

witch hobble

Call me a prude ol' fuddy-duddy or what have you.....but this type of thread is not a very good way to curtail the sausage party going on here, and bring some women into the mix.

Of course if you are willing for it to be: Nick, bvibert, and deadheadskier, what would you do?

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Call me a prude ol' fuddy-duddy or what have you.....but this type of thread is not a very good way to curtail the sausage party going on here, and bring some women into the mix.

Of course if you are willing for it to be: Nick, bvibert, and deadheadskier, what would you do?

I already gave as much comment as im willing to give lol

deadheadskier

Staff member

I don't fuck, marry or kill and tell..........

bvibert

Staff member

I agree about the sausage fest... my first reaction to this thread was that it may not be a good fit for here, but then I thought it might add something interesting to the misc forum...

That said, I'm not inclined to talk about killing people, even if it it's a game... not to mention my wife sometimes reads this forum, so I'm not eager to write down who I'd f@ck either... :lol:

ScottySkis

I agree about the sausage fest... my first reaction to this thread was that it may not be a good fit for here, but then I thought it might add something interesting to the misc forum...

That said, I'm not inclined to talk about killing people, even if it it's a game... not to mention my wife sometimes reads this forum, so I'm not eager to write down who I'd f@ck either... :lol:
+1