• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

f@ck, marry, kill.....

Kerovick

I don't put anything on the internet that I would not say to my boss, wife or grand mother. :)

witch hobble

Of course if you are willing for it to be: Nick, bvibert, and deadheadskier, what would you do?

This question wasn't as articulate as I typically strive for, and so was misunderstood. I wasn't asking for admin and moderator's positions on this thread or it's original question. I was trying to be a table turning, smartass troll and was wondering what kind of discomforting answers we might dredge up if it was: who would you f@ck, marry or kill if your choices were Nick, bvibert, and deadheadskier?

bvibert

Staff member
This question wasn't as articulate as I typically strive for, and so was misunderstood. I wasn't asking for admin and moderator's positions on this thread or it's original question. I was trying to be a table turning, smartass troll and was wondering what kind of discomforting answers we might dredge up if it was: who would you f@ck, marry or kill if your choices were Nick, bvibert, and deadheadskier?
Sorry I didn't get that the first time around...

that's pretty funny.. but, i hope everyone chooses to kill me!