• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Mount Snow Reggae Fest

BeanoNYC

Friend bailed, flying solo. I'll be at snowhouse tonight. Doc...Meant to tell you. I think I spotted you over MLK at 1900 burger. Were you eating at the bar with your kid?

drjeff

Friend bailed, flying solo. I'll be at snowhouse tonight. Doc...Meant to tell you. I think I spotted you over MLK at 1900 burger. Were you eating at the bar with your kid?

Must of been my "evil" twin MLK weekend in 1900! While my kids are well accustomed (and often well known!) to sitting at a Mount Snow bar, I haven't sat with them this year at 1900's bar! Now had you said the Station Taproom's bar, then it probably was me and them! :lol:

Me + the kids will likely be at the Snow barn for a bit too tonight (at least before 8 when it goes 21+ ) for our regular Friday night pizza - the only variable is we have guests coming up tonight, don't think they'll make it until after 8 though - if you see a tall sandy blonde hair guy in a black pullover with 2 blonde kids (who's faces will likely be BURRIED in their iPad's!!) there tonight, stop by and the 1st beer is on me!

No clue what I'll wear out on the hill this weekend - going to play that by ear based on what its like outside - about a 98% chance I be up in the Station Taproom Sat + Sunday after 2:30ish until at least 4 - just ask Pete the bartender to point me out!

BeanoNYC

I typically end up at the tap room. Will look you up. I'm usually in the corner by the widows to the deck. Look for ski pants with duct tape over the left pocket.

carbonXshell

Website
vimeo.com
Hey Dr.

I might be there with my GF tomorrow. She's a beginner and gets nervous if it's a zoo on the slopes. Any recommendations on where she should ski? Thanks.

drjeff

Hey Dr.

I might be there with my GF tomorrow. She's a beginner and gets nervous if it's a zoo on the slopes. Any recommendations on where she should ski? Thanks.

Ski off the Tumbleweed triple with her then or possibly the Snowdance trail off the Canyon Quad - but access it off the "one more time" trail (to the left of Snowdance's entrance off the top of Canyon quad, then bear right about 100yards into OMT and you get to Snowdance and its 100 yard width of low intermediate glory right below the "steep" top 15 yard pitch) - if not hit The Station Tap Room with your GF after about 2:30 and either look for a TALL (6'3") sandy blonde guy in a Mount Snow ball cap or ask the bartender, Pete, where Jeff is! He'll know!

carbonXshell

Website
vimeo.com
Ski off the Tumbleweed triple with her then or possibly the Snowdance trail off the Canyon Quad - but access it off the "one more time" trail (to the left of Snowdance's entrance off the top of Canyon quad, then bear right about 100yards into OMT and you get to Snowdance and its 100 yard width of low intermediate glory right below the "steep" top 15 yard pitch) - if not hit The Station Tap Room with your GF after about 2:30 and either look for a TALL (6'3") sandy blonde guy in a Mount Snow ball cap or ask the bartender, Pete, where Jeff is! He'll know!

Thank you drjeff, I appreciate it. We'll give those 2 areas I try. Gonna get there early so we can get a full day in and also watch some of the pond skim. Hope you have a great day.

Glenn

Today was sweet. TR write up soon

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone mobile app.