• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Meetups 2014-2015

dlague

I think this would be a good use for a sticky?

Rather that having a bunch of threads start up for meetups everyone could put where they are going and meetup! I know Nick thought about adding a Meetup Subform which is another idea.

The ski season is about to start soon (hopefully) and early season meetups are sure to happen!

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
Geez, that's some serious long-range planning.

WM vouchers good before christmas or after March 1st.
My old Gang does the movie and an annual get together .
I'll do Tucks and hopefully Cannon in April....I don't get out as much but try to do Snowstorm timing midweek and looking for a local BC trip if snow is there , have to get the full vert this time , doing a bike and hike and brush clearing trip next Sat.

ALLSKIING

Staff member
I think this would be a good use for a sticky?

Rather that having a bunch of threads start up for meetups everyone could put where they are going and meetup! I know Nick thought about adding a Meetup Subform which is another idea.

The ski season is about to start soon (hopefully) and early season meetups are sure to happen!
Meetups all go down in the trips and events forum.

Savemeasammy

If they get the stuff off Superstar open by then I might make the trip up.

12/4 is a Thursday. Even if this epic meetup took place, the weekday date makes it a challenge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk