• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

K on Weds...12/10...

Tin

Anyone thinking of heading up? Emailed Mishka, haven't heard back so he is probably stuck in his ski making factory machinery yelling for help. Looking like all of Superstar and Cascade will be good to go by then.

reefer

Could be a possibility for me too. Mt Snow was on my radar but I'm pretty flexible if others are going to K.

Tin

Could be a possibility for me too. Mt Snow was on my radar but I'm pretty flexible if others are going to K.

Getting Cascade and Superstar top to bottom would make me pick K over just about anywhere given the limited options. Knowing what Mishka's skis can do makes me no longer irritated about hard pack. I have a bogo if Mishka doesn't go up with me.

Puck it

You cant get a break!!!

Wednesday A 30 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 23. Very windy, with a northwest wind 38 to 43 mph decreasing to 32 to 37 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 55 mph.

Tin

They said the same last time and it was great. You're a Cannon guy, you're used to wind.

Tin

Story of my life lately. In my Volvo a wheel bearing was starting to go and when I turned to the right the humming would stop so I change the right side...still hums. This weekend I'll be changing the drivres side since I guessed wrong. $200 down the drain...

mishka

If snowstorm happened as I read one NOAA website then I definitely in.
For now weather forecast not so promising

• Tuesday Night Snow before 1am, then sleet. Low around 28. Windy, with a northeast wind 23 to 28 mph decreasing to 16 to 21 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 60 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow and sleet accumulation of 7 to 11 inches possible.
  • Wednesday Sleet before 10am, then rain and sleet between 10am and 2pm, then snow and sleet after 2pm. High near 35. Breezy, with a northeast wind 16 to 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lon=-72.81645&lat=43.60814#.VITOusmwTfU