• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Major northeast storm this weekend.

SIKSKIER

Unfortuanately it looks right now like more for the southeast to mid atlantic interior from DC to NYC.Some showing potential for 2-3 feet.

Attachments

• eastcoastsnow.jpg
    eastcoastsnow.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 246

yeggous

The thread title is totally misleading.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

VTKilarney

I like how the map posted in the first post in this thread shows no snow at all falling over Burke and Whiteface.

VTKilarney

This storm is going to miss Vermont? God must punishing Vermont for unleashing Bernie Sanders upon the country.

yeggous

I don't understand this thread. It's a "major Northeast Snowstorm" that doesn't involve major snow in the Northeast?

Yes. I don't get it either. That was the point of my first post.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

BenedictGomez

I like how the map posted in the first post in this thread shows no snow at all falling over Burke and Whiteface.

I like how the map posted in the first post in this thread shows a map > 24 hours old and no longer remotely resembling the current solution.

I don't understand this thread. It's a "major Northeast Snowstorm" that doesn't involve major snow in the Northeast?

Savvy click-bait.