• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

You think your mt has lift lines?

dlague

Considering how expensive it is to ski there that is pretty amazing. I bet a majority of those are epic pass holders. 1/4 of then are the Northeast skiers that are depressed about things here and are willing to wait out the line to get the goods.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

cdskier

So the people at the end of the line will make it to the front just in time for last chair?

deadheadskier

Staff member
Sorry guys,it is Vail.

I've only skied there once. I didn't really care for it, which is apparent as I didn't recognize it from the photo. On my CPU the photo looks almost black and white and old. Thought it might have been taken years ago from somewhere in Europe.

VTKilarney

I've only skied there once. I didn't really care for it, which is apparent as I didn't recognize it from the photo. On my CPU the photo looks almost black and white and old. Thought it might have been taken years ago from somewhere in Europe.

Funny you say that. At first I thought that the photo was taken somewhere in Eastern Europe.

dlague

Not sure why that line is so long. There are three other lifts that could have been used unless it was early season and the others were not operating.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone