• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hunter's "F" lift

JimG.

Staff member
I heard motor shot. Lot's of mechanical breakdowns lately.

Without F lift I hate skiing at Hunter, especially on a crowded weekend.

I guess it's done for the season; probably me too at Hunter.

kartski

I only live an hour away and the lines on the Webcam kept me away last week. I see where the Lift Issue was acknowledged by Hunter on Facebook, but they didn't address the prognosis. Any idea if it is down for the season? It may not be a big deal the last few weekends, but the only other mention I find is here: https://liftblog.com/category/news/ and there source is listed as this thread.

Shredder of Gnar

I'm still hoping for one of those classic end-of-season days when it's Cliff to Racers all day long, both bumped to the max, with possibly a little mud sprinkled in in places... :)

JimG.

Staff member
I'm still hoping for one of those classic end-of-season days when it's Cliff to Racers all day long, both bumped to the max, with possibly a little mud sprinkled in in places... :)

Fri-Sat Cliff-Racers groomed flat as a pancake. Only bumps were Upper Crossover, Lower K and Milky Way.

keyser soze

Which lift is F lift? I usually hit only the 6 pack on the front side and the main lift on the west side. What am I missing?/

JimG.

Staff member
Which lift is F lift? I usually hit only the 6 pack on the front side and the main lift on the west side. What am I missing?/

The lift near the top of B lift (quad servicing Kennedy) that goes to the summit. Runs next to Milky Way and over East Side and Minya.

Scruffy

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by keyser soze
I'm always skiing top to bottom and don't use that one.
Thank you.Thank you.

Yes, F-lift sux. Don't got there. Nothing to ski off that old thing.