• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Blue Boy Update

catskillman

Who broke leg? Catskillman, blueboy or Scottie?

another typo on my part...... BLUE broke his leg,

Scottie's business has to be hurting without the 6 pack and F working. That is a shame as his concession is excellent

benski

Scottie from the forum? What is his business?

I don't know what he is doing now but in the past, he offered on this board, discounts on high end pillows from his factory. I believe his boss caught him and he got fired.

cc1

The curse of Peak Resorts....many peakers have fallen victim this year.
FYI...he almost lost his leg but is on the mend...this is no joke...be a friend Send positive vibes.

VTKilarney

I don't know what he is doing now but in the past, he offered on this board, discounts on high end pillows from his factory. I believe his boss caught him and he got fired.

Okay, this has to be a joke, right?

mriceyman

Pillows come in high-end models?

Available by special order, these Eliasa pillows are filled with Grade A Iceland Eiderdown, the warmest and most luxurious kind of down available. On the outside, the pillows are covered with a silk jacquard fabric with a vine pattern.

Material: Grade A Iceland Eiderdown. Guaranteed hypoallergenic; 434 thread count silk exterior with flowering vine pattern.IMG_1047.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone