Kton 11/9

AlpineZone

Thread: Kton 11/9

Kton 11/9

I had to go on Friday. It was a good day over all. Rime and GN had great coverage. Reason was a little scratchy. Upper EF was ungroomed with a stream and only about 5 foot section of snow to cross over it. DD upper and Headwall were both covered.
    Guns were going on Cascade headwall, upper DD and the Middle GN down to base. Base guns were off when I left but upper mountain guns were still going. I used the Heavenly Reverse to go down. I should have poached though since I saw tracks wwhen I was waqlking to truck.

Couple of cell phone pics of the Upper and Headwall of DD.

Kton 11_9 1.jpgKton 11_9 2.jpg
    Live, Ski or Die Trying!!!
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Nice job lil' fella!

I lift things up and put them down.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Phantom View Post
    Nice job lil' fella!

I spoke with the fella in your avatar. He had qunituplet bypass.
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Sweet! By snowmaking on Cascade Headwall do you mean right under the Gondy at the top next to DD headwall?

Quote Originally Posted by Newpylong View Post
    Sweet! By snowmaking on Cascade Headwall do you mean right under the Gondy at the top next to DD headwall?
    Under Gondi but not al the way up though. It was two guns. One at the bottom and one a little further up near the tower in the middle if the trail.

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Thread Information