• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Kton 11/9

Puck it

I had to go on Friday. It was a good day over all. Rime and GN had great coverage. Reason was a little scratchy. Upper EF was ungroomed with a stream and only about 5 foot section of snow to cross over it. DD upper and Headwall were both covered.
Guns were going on Cascade headwall, upper DD and the Middle GN down to base. Base guns were off when I left but upper mountain guns were still going. I used the Heavenly Reverse to go down. I should have poached though since I saw tracks wwhen I was waqlking to truck.

Couple of cell phone pics of the Upper and Headwall of DD.

Kton 11_9 1.jpgKton 11_9 2.jpg

Newpylong

Sweet! By snowmaking on Cascade Headwall do you mean right under the Gondy at the top next to DD headwall?

Puck it

Sweet! By snowmaking on Cascade Headwall do you mean right under the Gondy at the top next to DD headwall?
Under Gondi but not al the way up though. It was two guns. One at the bottom and one a little further up near the tower in the middle if the trail.