Hunter AZ Gathering - 12/15/2006 - Page 4

AlpineZone

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by andyzee View Post
    That was V taking the pic, next time yell at her. I thought you were trying to do a recreation of Marc's pose from Cannon
    I guess that would make sense, since you're clearly visible in the half of the picture that I'm not blocking...

Nice new avatar!
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    It's a bit long at just over 8 minutes and a bit over 20 MB. It may take a while to download, but I think it's worth it...

Totally worth it, great job.

Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter View Post
    Greg - I didn't know you where so good. You rip the bumps.
    Thanks for the kind words, Skip. That means a lot, especially coming from you. Rip the bumps? Not sure about that, but I'm getting there. Only been working on it for about three seasons. It's obvious I need to tighten up the stance and attack the line with a bit more confidence. Check back with me at the end of this season!

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    I don't know what you were looking at Jack. I haven't seen such tight form since the WC Bump comp at WF. 2knees ROCKS those piles old school style. What's not on the vid is a straightline run down ike were 2knees didn't waiver an inch off his line in the bumps.
    Word. Pat is sure fun to watch. What he might lack in elegant A&E, he makes up with old school BALLS. I never get tired of watching him rock out. How's this for some ass kissing: here's a little vid at a higer res with some 2knees clips that didn't make the initial cut:

2knees - Hunter - 12/15/2006

I also put in that whole clip from the bottom of Ike and he rocked it the whole way. No consistent lines there and he didn't really miss a beat. The cool thing about Pat is while he can rip, he's totally humble about it and a cool guy to chill with. I look forward to tailing him on the bump run at Sundown this season and would like to toss a few beers back with him sometime....

Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter View Post
    Totally worth it, great job.
    So it was worth holding back a couple of times to wait for me to setup?
    Brian

Hunter

AndyZee,

Good skiing with you and V. Nice avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    Thanks, I managed to get a little bit of you in there, right at the beginning of the 311 segment actually... I haven't listened to that CD (or any of the music I used) in a long time, the song seemed to fit pretty well though.
    I'm glad you got me on Belt and not during my wipe out on Hellgate. But I'm sure that footage will surface....

Quote Originally Posted by Grassi21 View Post
    I'm glad you got me on Belt and not during my wipe out on Hellgate. But I'm sure that footage will surface....

Wanna see it? The best part is when bvibert adds insult to injury by spraying you!

Wanna see it? The best part is when bvibert adds insult to injury by spraying you!
    If you edit out my horrible skiing leading up to the crash go ahead and post it. I thought to was funny on the play back. I looked so desperate as I slid those extra 4 or 5 feet. lol

Purely by accident I assure you, I was probably trying to spray Zee and Grassi got caught in the cross-fire!!

Luckily, AFAIK, no one got any evidence of my fall or two...
    Brian

Thread Information