• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Downhill Biking at Berkshire East

Superbman

They've already made real headway with the trail construction, it's really going to be great. Plus when you add the 30 miles of single track right around the mountain in Charlemont and another 20-30 up the road in Hawley, B'East will be one heck of a mountain bike destination.

Hado226

Opening for year 2 scheduled for April 23rd. Gravity Logic rolled back into town this week. Thunder Mountain Bike Park, and the surrounding XC trails network is soon to be the best ride destination in the East.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

skijay

Opening for year 2 scheduled for April 23rd. Gravity Logic rolled back into town this week. Thunder Mountain Bike Park, and the surrounding XC trails network is soon to be the best ride destination in the East.

Did they change the method to load bikes on the lift? I seemed to be the "lucky" one loading my bike on the middle slot each time.

buellski

I'll be getting down there at least once this season. I'm really looking forward to it!

bvibert

Staff member
Did they change the method to load bikes on the lift? I seemed to be the "lucky" one loading my bike on the middle slot each time.

I'm curious how the bikes are loaded, and what the issues were?

Hado226

Roll on trays, like many other places. It's not hard.

Hado226

We pushed back on the opening day. Will now be 4/30.

Abominable

Looks nice. I just got my first MTB in 20 years.... looking forward to getting back into it.

I think MTB can improve the skiing, as well, as it gives a few clear lines through the woods (Platty).

Hado226

Superb opening weekend. Huge happy crowds.