Skiing on the cheap - 2018-19 - Page 3

AlpineZone

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 212
  1. #21
    I think they sold them somewhere online at a discount. Like living social or one of those type sites


  2. #22
    When does the Champlain Valley Ski and Ride Card come out?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #23
    Smellytele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Right where I want to be
    Posts
    6,854
    2010/11 - 30days 2011/12 - 29days 2012/13 - 40 days 2013/14 - 39 days 2014/15 - 42 days
    2015/2016 -27 days 2016/17 - 51 days 2017/18 - 57 days

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by manhattanskier View Post
    When does the Champlain Valley Ski and Ride Card come out?
    Don't know, but I will say I often look out for it early season and it seems to only be available after I have my season figured out and paid for, which for me is usually by the Boston Ski Show in early November. Wish this was not the case as it could be more popular.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by bdfreetuna View Post
    Don't know, but I will say I often look out for it early season and it seems to only be available after I have my season figured out and paid for, which for me is usually by the Boston Ski Show in early November. Wish this was not the case as it could be more popular.
    If you don't get one early, keep an eye out mid season, I believe they've been selling them half price the last couple seasons. I guess the demand dropped when they dropped Jay and upped the price. They were selling out quick just before they dropped Jay.

    Sent from my Moto G (4) using AlpineZone mobile app
    Leave no turn unstoned!

  6. #26
    ThinkSnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Bad Liver Valley, VT
    Posts
    696
    Sugarbush skier since 1985.........Think Snow!

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by manhattanskier View Post
    When does the Champlain Valley Ski and Ride Card come out?
    Usually around Thanksgiving'ish. But it's stunk for several years now as they've dropped some key mountains like Jay Peak & Gore. Used to be my #1 favorite SOTC deal, but I havent bought it in 3 or 4 years.
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC



  8. #28
    Any news on when the SkiVT 3 & 5 Passes are coming out. It's usually the first week of October and I remember getting emails about it but haven't seen anything yet.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by trackbiker View Post
    Any news on when the SkiVT 3 & 5 Passes are coming out. It's usually the first week of October and I remember getting emails about it but haven't seen anything yet.
    Haven’t heard anything yet, recommend signing up for email alerts at skivermont.com

  10. #30
    Was worried it wasn't going to happen... but here's the deets ... no more 5 and 3, only 4 now. Limit 2 per customer. Basically same price per pass as before.

    4 Pass: $179 (Limit two per passholder)

    Sale Date & Time

    October 3rd, 2018 at 12pm, EST.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:45 PM.