• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the Cheap - 2022-23

Scottyskis2

From Berkshires e
Our weekday lift ticket prices are going into meltdown!

All lift ticket pricing from Monday, March 20th through Friday, March 24th will be capped at just $30 for full day tickets! Night skiing tickets - available Thursday & Friday - will be capped at just $15!

Be sure to select “Full Day Tickets” when shopping online.

These rates are for all ages.

Come enjoy. We’ll see you out there!

##BerkshireEast #March #Spring #SpringSkiing #HotDeal #CheapTickets #SkiTheEast

Scottyskis2

50% OFF LIFT TICKETS FOR SEASON PASS HOLDERS FROM ANY MOUNTAIN THIS WEEKEND, MARCH 25 & 26 ONLY!

Just bring your 22/23 season pass and photo id with you to the office and we will give you 50% off your lift ticket for the day, limit 1 discount per pass holder.

#myplatty #plattekill #seasonpass #welcome #visit Plattekill Mountain Blockbuster Bar Plattekill Mountain Weddings & Events

Mum skier

Tenney Mountain is $24 this weekend. Free on Sunday if you get a Saturday ticket.

Scottyskis2

Plattekill $25 Sat if you buy online through Friday
Come join us for ONE. MORE. DAY! Saturday April 8. $25 tix if purchased online thru 4/7. $35 at mtn. Plus BBQ on deck,
$5 beers, beach tunes and real deal vibes. Cheers to another awesome season!!! #springskiing #keepingitreal #myplatty

Granite1

This is my skiing on the cheap. I have an IKON pass that cost $650. A 5 day unrestricted Loon Mountain GO pass that cost $300. And a NH senior citizens unrestricted Cannon Mountain pass that will cost me $350 (could be free for weekdays only). Total $1,300 to ski at all these ski areas. Let's go. When I lived in Vail in the late 80's, a merchants pass with black out dates cost about the same.

TyWebb

Sale Date: Wednesday, October 18, 2023​

Sale Time: 12:00 p.m. EST (noon)​

Sale Price: $194 plus tax per 4 Pass​

Ski Vermont 4 Pass Information — Ski Vermont

BodeMiller1

This is my skiing on the cheap. I have an IKON pass that cost $650. A 5 day unrestricted Loon Mountain GO pass that cost $300. And a NH senior citizens unrestricted Cannon Mountain pass that will cost me $350 (could be free for weekdays only). Total $1,300 to ski at all these ski areas. Let's go. When I lived in Vail in the late 80's, a merchants pass with black out dates cost about the same.
Tricky, this looks solid.

Abubob

Website
tee.pub
What no 23-24 thread? Just gonna leave this here then.

pnglu5l703ys.jpeg

BenedictGomez

What no 23-24 thread?

This used to literally be the #1 most popular, most visited, highest posted, most trafficked thread on all of alpinezone.com. Now? It's crickets, because there is almost no such thing as, "Skiing On The Cheap" anymore.

Free tickets are nearly gone. Single day lift ticket discounts are nearly gone. BOGOs (good ones anyway) are almost gone. Even a Vail Resorts hater like myself broke down and bought an EPIC pass this year. What choice did I realistically have? Bend the knee or you will not ski.

Last edited:

urungus

What no 23-24 thread? Just gonna leave this here then.

Abubob

Website
tee.pub
Thanks couldn’t find it.

Maybe we should pull the pin on this. Or maybe lift out very gently.

Last edited: