• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Kickstarter Project for Book on James Niehues' Work

BenedictGomez

Sure, the book is cool, but now he's selling off his original work should you be so inclined!

It will be on display for a few weeks, starting next week - I'll definitley check this out, but will not take my check book out.

thetrailboss

Staff member
Sure, the book is cool, but now he's selling off his original work should you be so inclined!

It will be on display for a few weeks, starting next week - I'll definitley check this out, but will not take my check book out.

He's been selling his originals and prints for a while now. The book is amazing.

BodeMiller1

I would not be in the market until the price dropped to under $30. Love the guys work.

Been looking for a copy of Sunday River Scetches. That's the book I'm on the hunt for.
And old copies of The House of Seven Gables, those are priceless.🤔

jimk

I would not be in the market until the price dropped to under $30. Love the guys work.

Been looking for a copy of Sunday River Scetches. That's the book I'm on the hunt for.
And old copies of The House of Seven Gables, those are priceless.🤔
Do you mean $30,000 or $30? Looks like prices for most pieces are between $15k and 60k. I like his work, but $60k buys a lifetime of season passes;)

BodeMiller1

There was a long summer thread. He was doing all most everyone's maps. They trailmaps were great. Butt, he was all that was put there.
He was the artist. I'd like to see local nonhippy artist start to rethink maps.