Quote Originally Posted by ScottySkis View Post
    BellFlat
    Friday and Saturday
    If it's so flat why ski there?

Quote Originally Posted by Sirbannedalot View Post
    If it's so flat why ski there?
    Because it fun to ski anywhere
    I just like saying truth about how I feel in life
    They general get good natural snow and less crowded then other 2 major resorts in Catskills

One thing i do know..roads will be a mess sunday night..
    Lets go!
    I'll drive.

Quote Originally Posted by kingslug View Post
    One thing i do know..roads will be a mess sunday night..
    Agreed! Thankfully I will be heading North earlier in the day while the masses will (hopefully) be heading home.

Skied Mt Snow Thanksgiving Day - a first for us. NO crowds, conditions were much better than expected. Fun family day - minus one kid who was missed

I skied Loon today. Should I saw just the morning. Made a few runs. by 10:30 the lines were unbearable. Gondola had to be a 45 minute wait. At that time they didn't have North peak quad running yet, so you basically had the Gondola seven brothers(500ft vt). Called it a day. The runs we made, the skiing was good. Trails weren't crowded because everyone was down at the base waiting in line.

Cannon was great today. Whole front 5 was open and skiing fun. No lines at all.
    Unfortunately I have to head home to fix my water heater. Was supposed to ski Cannon tomorrow . In Plymouth now to see the warren miller movie.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone
    2010/11 - 30days 2011/12 - 29days 2012/13 - 40 days 2013/14 - 39 days 2014/15 - 42 days
    2015/2016 -27 days 2016/17 - 51 days 2017/18 - 57 days 2018/19 - 75 days

Quote Originally Posted by Smellytele View Post
    Cannon was great today. Whole front 5 was open and skiing fun. No lines at all.
    Unfortunately I have to head home to fix my water heater. Was supposed to ski Cannon tomorrow . In Plymouth now to see the warren miller movie.

Ugh, too bad. At least you will have a hot shower for the rest of the ski season though.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottySkis View Post
    Because it fun to ski anywhere
    That's true for me too.

Sent from my SM-G970U using AlpineZone mobile app
    2019/2020 Season:

Belleayre: 11/29
    Mountain Creek: 11/16, 11/23, 12/1, 12/14, 12/20, 1/5, 1/15, 1/17, 1/21, 1/24
    Mt Peter: 12/8, 12/26, 1/19

Bromley

Quote Originally Posted by nhskier1969 View Post
    I skied Loon today. by 10:30 the lines were unbearable. Gondola had to be a 45 minute wait. Trails weren't crowded because everyone was down at the base waiting in line.
    Technically, I hate the Jay Peak tram more than Loon’s gondola. But it’s close. Someone at work told me that Loon replaced all the cabins last year. Haven’t confirmed that. I wonder what’s improved about them.

Killington was so good yesterday. Bailed on sugarbush due to the low trail count, and our hotel is closer to K. 35 trails open. The snowdon trails were ungroomed and soft - North Star, vagabond, great bear. Lower downdraft and royal flush were poachable with actual powder snow. Low rider, the throne, woods between ridge run and power line, all skied better than good, just needed to tread lightly for snakes. So fun. No crowding for World Cup Friday. Off to stratton this morning for what I anticipate being a way groomier day.

Low rider:DBEFFCF7-3642-42E3-9D47-4F34C599ED7C.jpg

Thread Information