• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

SuperPasses 20/21

bousquet19

Back to the original topic.

When do Epic and MountainCollective usually come out? Seems like Sugarbush will come off MC...maybe they add Jay?

(snip)

It's hard, if not impossible, to decide about passes for 2020-21 when Epic hasn't yet announced their prices or options. As a Mid-Atlantic skier (my home areas = Whitetail, Liberty PA) who gets to the NEast for a few days each year, I'm drawn to the Epic Pass but only if they offer some sort of "Pennsylvania local" pass for their 5 PA areas at a reasonable price.

I also go to Snowshoe 4-6 days a year, so I'll buy SS's Ridiculous Pass ($279 unlimited) or the Ikon Pass

C'mon Epic: Let us know what's up!

Woody

machski

Back to the original topic.

When do Epic and MountainCollective usually come out? Seems like Sugarbush will come off MC...maybe they add Jay?

What's up with the new 4 day Ikon? It almost looks like you have to pick your ski areas when you purchase the pass.
Epic had a similar thing to the Ikon 4 day pass coming out this year, so I guess as a similar offering to that. For most on this board, that will be of Zero interest.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using AlpineZone mobile app

2planks2coasts

get powmow or snowbasin and augment with ikon base. thats what i would do. no idea what powmow/snowbasin costs, but seems to be the only reasonable option for a SLCer who skis mostly weekends.

and dont say they are too far. they arent too far. they are further than the cottonwoods, but are not too far.

This. Though I would ditch the Ikon base and get a PowMow Pass and an indyPass for trips further afield to ID and MT. That combo also gets you three days at Eagle Point (in Beaver, UT) and two days at Beaver Mountain (in Logan, UT) You don't have to help Vail and/or Alterra destroy the sport in order to enjoy awesome skiing.

jaytrem

I see the start date for spring use has been pushed back 5 days for Squaw, Mammoth, etc. Can't start using until April 13th this year, last year was the 8th. They lose out on possibly selling me a pass if they're not good the week before Easter (kids' school closed). I pretty much stuck with Epic in the future anyway, but do have free lodging at Squaw, so we'll see what the future brings.

AdironRider

As a local at a similar hill, good. No one feels bad for you that next year's pass is only good for a couple months (yes months squaw closes Memorial Day if not later) this year also.

jaytrem

As a local at a similar hill, good. No one feels bad for you that next year's pass is only good for a couple months (yes months squaw closes Memorial Day if not later) this year also.

Yeah, that maybe be true. But people also don't feel bad for a transplant that thinks he's a local and doesn't realize he's part of the crowding problem.

xlr8r

Epic details released
https://www.epicpass.com/

new northeast value and midweek passes for $599 and $449 respectively

Epic and Epic local look unchanged except for price increase.

jimmywilson69

anyone have experience with Epic College Pass? I can't seem to find the price. Definitely considering that for my son

deadheadskier

Staff member
Epic details released

Northeast value likely means increased holiday crowds at the NH and Mid Atlantic areas and a slight reduction at NY and VT areas.

$599 is a steal for a guy like me who won't be heading west and has little desire to ski in VT during holiday periods.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using AlpineZone mobile app

prsboogie

Yup, just renewed our passes
Northeast value likely means increased holiday crowds at the NH and Mid Atlantic areas and a slight reduction at NY and VT areas.

$599 is a steal for a guy like me who won't be heading west and has little desire to ski in VT during holiday periods.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using AlpineZone mobile app

Sent from my SM-G975U using AlpineZone mobile app

TyWebb

Can’t seem to find any info on free spring skiing if you purchase a pass for next season ... anyone help?

drjeff

Epic details released

20% off food AND BEVERAGE up to a bill of $150 a day is new

Free waxing and 50% off of tuning is new as well

A few other perks with lodging, rental and mountain activities discounts as well

prsboogie

A few other perks with lodging, rental and mountain activities discounts as well

I'm curious if the wax/tune will be at every resort.
F&B is a nice little perk, a little thank you.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

xlr8r

Looking into the details page, the free wax and 50% off tuning is only out west. For New England all we get is 10% off tuning at Stowe