• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2023/2024 Season Passes

RH29

My ski trip for this year is booked (St. Anton/Arlberg and Davos/Klosters) but I'm dying to make it out to McCall for a long weekend on Indy. Close to Boise and Brundage and Tamarack both look like great midsize resorts. Maybe next year.

thetrailboss

Staff member
My ski trip for this year is booked (St. Anton/Arlberg and Davos/Klosters) but I'm dying to make it out to McCall for a long weekend on Indy. Close to Boise and Brundage and Tamarack both look like great midsize resorts. Maybe next year.
Define "close to Boise." 110 miles or so.

RH29

It's not if you plan to drive to McCall and make a base there and hit Tamarack, Brundage, and the Little Ski Hill (yes, the latter exists).
Never heard of the Little Ski Hill, but if I make it out there, I'll check it out.

And yep that's the plan. 2h9m from Boise to McCall and from there it's 18min to Brundage and 28 to Tamarack. Probably will do three and a half days of skiing. Never would've even thought about these places if it weren't for Indy.

thetrailboss

Staff member
Never heard of the Little Ski Hill, but if I make it out there, I'll check it out.

And yep that's the plan. 2h9m from Boise to McCall and from there it's 18min to Brundage and 28 to Tamarack. Probably will do three and a half days of skiing. Never would've even thought about these places if it weren't for Indy.
It’s the town hill just west of McCall and on the way to Brundage.

4aprice

Looks like Indy is not happy with Ski Cooper.

Granby had an agreement with Cooper then suddenly it disappeared. (it was replaced with days at Loveland) Didn't understand at first but now understand the pressure with Indy that they just signed onto last year. I was looking forward to using those days but will get there anyways with the Colorado Gems Card. Love Sunlight but would like to see Indy step up its game in Colorado (Monarch, Loveland, Powderhorn Come to mind). Cooper still seems chummy with Powder Alliance so the pass is still useful

Ski2LiveLive2Ski

Nice to see that Shawnee just added to their pass 3 free days at Plattekill. Makes their pass a considerably better deal IMO - particularly if using them as a core area and getting the Indy add on - as Indy does not include any Catskills skiing.

BodeMiller1

I want to go to Kicking Horse BC. One place I won't be skiing next year, Kicking Horse BC. My record of 50 years sking and never out west, top that. :cautious: