• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sunday River opens for the season!

Greg

Staff member
Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!

Did you hear that? That's the sound of the official start to the 2007-08 Northeast Ski Season!!!

Congrats to Sunday River!

molecan

If only I could take tomorrow off! I'll just have to keep looking forward to Saturday I guess..

thebigo

I thought about taking tomorrow off but I think Ill save the vacation day for the three foot dump we are going to get the second week of December. Ill have to wait until the weekend.

Edd

SR is just my favorite mountain, man. It's not that they're the best at everything, but I feel like they really make the most of what they've got and leave it all out on the field every year; no half-assing it. Can't wait to go on Mon and Tue.

Vortex

SR is just my favorite mountain, man. It's not that they're the best at everything, but I feel like they really make the most of what they've got and leave it all out on the field every year; no half-assing it. Can't wait to go on Mon and Tue.

Nice post. Its all about the people who work there.

Trekchick

Did you hear that? That's the sound of the official start to the 2007-08 Northeast Ski Season!!!

Congrats to Sunday River!
It will be two weeks for me, but I'm poised and ready.
Picking up some skis today and having another pair dropped off for my husband, shhhh, they're a surprise.