Hunter AZ Gathering - 12/14/2007 - Page 6

AlpineZone

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by o3jeff View Post
    Call him and tell him to get more lifts going over there! I just got back from Sundown and the place was getting packed and they were only running one triple.
    You must have left early. I think I had the other triple running by like 10:30, maybe even earlier...

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Grassi21 View Post
    You suck.

That was last year's AZ gathering.
    Haha Grassi!! That was a classic...especially from far away we look like twins with the same jackets on!! I do believe mine is a better wipe out though
    I was wondering if you actually got up and ripped out that floor yesterday morning...good job. I feel like i had the crap beat out of me...self medicating with motrin...now if i could just get my xmas tree decorated i will be set.
    I need SNOW!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MRGisevil View Post
    Haha...no that was MY wipeout...looks like faceplants were called for that day.

And that was me yelping...i think i was actually trying to say "oh sh*t"
    You took it like a champ, Kris![/QUOTE]

Thanks MRG...when i realized i retained all my appendages, i was cracking up...helmet was up the hill, skis everywhere, snow in my ears...i was a mess....Slug says "holy crap, are you ok??" Sure, i say...."im fabulous!!!" as i shake the snow out of everywhere...
    I need SNOW!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by krisskis View Post
    Haha Grassi!! That was a classic...especially from far away we look like twins with the same jackets on!! I do believe mine is a better wipe out though
    I was wondering if you actually got up and ripped out that floor yesterday morning...good job. I feel like i had the crap beat out of me...self medicating with motrin...now if i could just get my xmas tree decorated i will be set.
    the floor had to come out. floor guy showed up at noon and was done by 3 pm. did a great job.
    '04-'05 - 2 days
    '05-'06 - 11 days
    '06-'07 - 20 days
    '07-'08 - 19 days
    '08 - '09 - 23 days
    '09 - '10 - 16 days
    '10 - '11 - 12 days
    '11 - '12 - 6 days
    Lifetime Total - 109

Namaste you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by awf170 View Post
    Nope, I'm used to Marc and Justin's conversations by now. Speaking of that have you watched that video yet?
    Unfortunately, yes. And it was horrible. Marc is a twisted, disgusting excuse of a human being for recommending this to me. They weren't even pretty...

Great to see everyone skipping work on Friday. Loved the face plant video.

I put up a quick TR on a neighboring site:
    http://www.firsttracksonline.com/boa...pic.php?t=6049

Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    You must have left early. I think I had the other triple running by like 10:30, maybe even earlier...
    I left right around 11 and I think the line was just opened.

So it was Shea. I wasn't sure if it was him or Spenser. I hope to get the video off the camera in a little while, as long as my son cooperates.. As my wife said, I've been running non-stop for a few days now, so I hope you can forgive me for not having it up right away..

Brian,
    Shea is a little anxious, especially after seeing Spencer in a couple already.

Great to see the crowd enjoy my home mountain. I just got home, still snowing when I left. What a weekend, they got Clairs, Racers and Upper X Over open today.

Quote Originally Posted by 180 View Post
    Brian,

Great to see the crowd enjoy my home mountain. I just got home, still snowing when I left. What a weekend, they got Clairs, Racers and Upper X Over open today.
    I hope Shea can wait another day. I'm almost done, just trying to fit some music and other finishing touches. I did get some good footage, and I'm even leaving out the part where he falls...

Getting Claires, Racer's and Upper X Over is really impressive considering how they looked on Friday. Once again Hunter's snow making power shines.
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by 180 View Post
    Brian,

I hope Shea can wait another day. I'm almost done, just trying to fit some music and other finishing touches. I did get some good footage, and I'm even leaving out the part where he falls...

Getting Claires, Racer's and Upper X Over is really impressive considering how they looked on Friday. Once again Hunter's snow making power shines.
    He's honestly working on it! The poor guy was falling asleep at the computer last night after a long day visiting his family.
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Thread Information