• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Riding Dreams

Greg

Staff member
Plenty of discussion about skiing dreams on here. Well, I had my first MTB dream last night. It didn't last long, but in it I rode into this huge ramp and launched probably 15 feet in the air. Yeah, definitely just a dream. :lol:

bvibert

Staff member
I actually had the other night. I don't remember much about it other than it was pretty effed up. IIRC MTB was secondary to the story line.

WJenness

I think you were the guy riding around cutting the heads off of bunnies with a chain saw. I'm not really sure though as you had a Britney Spears mask on...

Was he singing "Oops I did it again" after each one?

-w

bvibert

Staff member
Sorry, didn't mean to crap on your thread Greg... ;)

I really did have a MTB dream, I just don't remember any details.

Greg

Staff member
I had a more extended MTB dream last night. The setting was more "urban" and I was riding up and down these huge steps of stairs. Then somehow I got up to probably 30 MPH and hit another huge jump launching way in the air. Upon landing, the dream went from first person to third person POV from behind and when I landed my rear tire blew. The rest of the dream was me changing the tube, but I seemed to have no dexterity in my hands and was struggling the whole time. The group I was riding with was getting frustrated I was taking so long. :-? Weird dream.

jplynch019

dream / nightmare ?

Night before big bike ride had a dream that the bike "wagged" out of control, going down a steep descent, due to the weight of the tail bag and I crashed.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
I had a more extended MTB dream last night. The setting was more "urban" and I was riding up and down these huge steps of stairs. Then somehow I got up to probably 30 MPH and hit another huge jump launching way in the air. Upon landing, the dream went from first person to third person POV from behind and when I landed my rear tire blew. The rest of the dream was me changing the tube, but I seemed to have no dexterity in my hands and was struggling the whole time. The group I was riding with was getting frustrated I was taking so long. :-? Weird dream.

Oops, my mistake, at first I thought the last part was :-? Wet dream. Carry on

jplynch019

Hah!

what? are you dissappointed that now you have no spanking material for tonight? :lol:

I made the mistake of having just sipped some tea when I read your response! Almost spewed tea all over the monitor! LMAO :razz::smile:

Grassi21

I made the mistake of having just sipped some tea when I read your response! Almost spewed tea all over the monitor! LMAO :razz::smile:

i'm glad. i always say that life is good if you can make yourself laugh. making others laugh is a bonus.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
what? are you dissappointed that now you have no spanking material for tonight? :lol:
:lol: I've been reading The Commitments for my Irish Lit class and was thinking somewhat along the same lines, thanks to their slang. ;) I don't know... riding dreams or riding dreams. Which would YOU prefer? ;)

Grassi21

:lol: I've been reading The Commitments for my Irish Lit class and was thinking somewhat along the same lines, thanks to their slang. ;) I don't know... riding dreams or riding dreams. Which would YOU prefer? ;)

its all good no matter how you roll it.