• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Casey's Caboose

Johnskiismore

Website
www.skine.net
Casey's Caboose on Killington access road, haven't been there about ten years. Has anyone been there lately? I've enjoyed the place a lot in the past, is it still a great time? Am asking because I've hyped it up to my girlfriend who really wants to go to Killington, and we're going to be there for a couple of days in April.

Greg

Staff member
We'll probably hit Casey's this weekend. I've always liked it too, but haven't been in over 10 years myself.

sLoPeS

no free wings anymore, they are like 25 or 50 cent each now.....that blue cheese/ranch dip they got is real good. personally i like yoshi much better. even lookout for that matter. kinda dark in the caboose imo. wallys does dollar mini burgers and dollar beers. 1/2 price at baja during hh. take her to long trail brewery, bout 15/20 min east of killington on route 4, right before woodstock. no deals there, well free popcorn, but the vibe is good, fire pit on the deck outside next to the river. good wings/grub and the beers are the best. come april though, the best apres is in the parking lots...

bigbog

..Otter Creek...somewhere?

> come april, the best apres is in the parking lots...
That access road, as any high-country is during the week, is nice!....

Hey SLOPES...(apologize for slight hijack)
Since it sounds like you're the local;-)...any word if Otter Creek has an "open to the public" sort of layout..? Love their Pale Ale....much like Bar Harbor's Real Ale..!
$.01

sLoPeS

Hey SLOPES...(apologize for slight hijack)
Since it sounds like you're the local;-)...any word if Otter Creek has an "open to the public" sort of layout..? Love their Pale Ale....much like Bar Harbor's Real Ale..!
$.01

no idea about otter creek's brewery, throw it on the list of places to visit....good beer though. not sure how many brewerys out there are like long trail as far as "public layout" goes.

btw, im only a local on the weekends....hopefully that'll change though :grin:

mister moose

Harpoon has a similar Brewpub going on in Windsor VT, just off 91.

no free wings anymore, they are like 25 or 50 cent each now.....that blue cheese/ranch dip they got is real good. personally i like yoshi much better. even lookout for that matter. kinda dark in the caboose imo. wallys does dollar mini burgers and dollar beers. 1/2 price at baja during hh. take her to long trail brewery, bout 15/20 min east of killington on route 4, right before woodstock. no deals there, well free popcorn, but the vibe is good, fire pit on the deck outside next to the river. good wings/grub and the beers are the best. come april though, the best apres is in the parking lots...

your post makes me want to live above a bar..