• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hydration Back Pack for riding-suggestions

long island boarder

any suggestions for skiing/boarding? I have one I use cycling but I feel it would be too bulky, any nice streamlined models out there that you guys like?

BeanoNYC

I think they have winter vests that have hydration attached to them now. Check camelback...if storage isn't an issue, this might be good for you.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
I have two Camelbacks. One is very small, holds about a liter with enough storage room for a power bar and my keys. The other is larger, and I could fit an extra layer in there, plus lunch for two.

The bigger one isn't much good at really cold temps (below 20) because the water in the bite valve and tube freezes up all the time. The smaller one I can wear under my jacket which helps keep things liquid.

Beetlenut

I wear the two liter camelback under my vest. Also helps protect the vertebrae on those double ejections! :grin: