• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killington 4/15

2knees

Hoping for Mt Snow sunday but next friday is a definite. Steve-o, greg, brian, anybody? its going fast ladies.

Greg

Staff member
Hmm. you never know...

powbmps

:angry: Got an email from my boss last night. He is planning on flying in to meet me at a jobsite in MA on the 16th. Hoping it doesn't pan out.

Grassi21

How early are you guys aiming to start?

PS - I like how I never get the shout out/call to arms in the trip planning anymore... :-( ;-)

Greg

Staff member
Friday looks rainy. Is Thursday a possibility?

2knees

yes, wednesday or thursday. just let me know so i can switch my day. friday weather looks shitty.

Greg

Staff member
yes, wednesday or thursday. just let me know so i can switch my day. friday weather looks shitty.

I'm still a very big maybe. Won't know until last minute so don't plan around me. Would prefer Friday, but maybe could do Thursday. Wednesday, no.

powbmps

Did someone say Thursday? Am I invited to this party?

2knees

thursday actually works better for me then friday and the weather is supposed to be better.

chris/steve you guys in? i dont feel like skiing alone again. i get lonely......

powbmps

thursday actually works better for me then friday and the weather is supposed to be better.

chris/steve you guys in? i dont feel like skiing alone again. i get lonely......

Mike and I will be there around noon on Thursday. Bringing two cameras so we can film each other filming each other. Should be rad.

Greg

Staff member
It's looking less likely by the minute. Still hope, but it's fading...

powhunter

Looks good for me.....can ya still access...needles...vertigo with the snowshed cross over.....also what about leaving 1 vehicle outside of bear..finish the day on OL???

ozzy

Looks good for me.....can ya still access...needles...vertigo with the snowshed cross over.....also what about leaving 1 vehicle outside of bear..finish the day on OL???

panic/upper needles as well as skyeburst had a least a ribbon on it on Monday to make it continuous. The slog back on the crossover sucks though.

Here's the dealio with Superstar. They've been grooming three cats wide on the lower part and leaving some bumps on skiers right and the burly lines on skiers right (between towers 4 and 5). Otherwise lower SS is a groomed out mushfest. I skied it today on old Solly Guns and it was fun.
Lower skyelark probably wont be groomed any longer and has some really good lines as does middle O. I traded out the Guns for more narrow waisted skis last run on lower skyelark and it was skiing well.