What to do? - Page 3

AlpineZone

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What to do?

Quote Originally Posted by o3jeff View Post
    Did you get a hardtail yet too?
    No. Quite honestly I'm not sure where the money is going to come from to finish off the new Pitch. I blew waaaaay to much money at Sugarloaf over the weekend...

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    They already have the old frame, and are reinstalling the headset cups as we speak..

Not sure on wheels... yet...
    You better hurry up on the wheel thing, times a wastin.

Quote Originally Posted by MR. evil View Post
    You better hurry up on the wheel thing, times a wastin.
    See above...

I think I need to liberate some of our tax return money that was intended to go towards other things...
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by o3jeff View Post
    Did you get a hardtail yet too?
    speaking of HT's....OBD over ob BikeRag is selling a couple of uber sweet steel HT frames. An Evil Soverign (older one with the sweet Reynolds tubing) and an EWR.

I think I need to liberate some of our tax return money that was intended to go towards other things...
    good luck with that

speaking of HT's....OBD over ob BikeRag is selling a couple of uber sweet steel HT frames. An Evil Soverign (older one with the sweet Reynolds tubing) and an EWR.
    I saw them listed on crankfire too.
    Brian

Yeah, get a HT. You don't need to fix your car, right? You can just ride your bikes to work and Sundown.
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

good luck with that
    It's not my expenses that are tying up the funds.
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Quote Originally Posted by severine View Post
    Yeah, get a HT. You don't need to fix your car, right? You can just ride your bikes to work and Sundown.
    Not to get HT, to finish building the Pitch...

But you're right, I'll probably forgo fixing my car to have a bike to ride... which will be interesting when I need to take it through emissions in a couple months...
    Brian

I saw them listed on crankfire too.
    Interesting story about those two frames: I was working on a deal to buy the Evil from its previous owner, but ODB snuck it out from under me days before I was going to get it. Not his fault, the previous owner kind of screwed me. About a week later I learned that my buddy Jamie (trials guy / RightCoaster here on AZ) found a smaller EWR and was selling his current one that was too big for him. So I told Jamie that I wanted it, and I was informed that someone else had first right of refusal on the thing. But Jamie was convinced the guy wasn't going to take it. Sure enough the guy took it...........and it was ODB (Darryl) AGAIN!!!!!!! Dude snaked two frames right out from under me in a week.

So the fall goes by and neither one of those frames are built up, and I am trying to get ODB to sell me one of them.....no dice.....I keep trying for the fall and early winter....no dice. So I give up and buy my current HT frame. About a week or two after its 100% complete ODB decides to sell BOTH of those frames....WTF . We had a good laugh over this via email.

To his credit, ODB is the one who recommended the Cotic to me....and its pretty sweet.

Thread Information