• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killington - Friday, 11/10/2006 (contingent on opening)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
C'mon, don't be softies, everyone. I was first at the Cannon outting, and that was a 3 hour drive for me. Pretty sure I was there by 7:45.

I'll be up as early as anyone is game. Just give me a time.

loafer89

Okay count me in, I will leave my dad's house at 6:00am which should put me there by 8:45am. I plan to stay until around 2pm and make my way down to the BBPJ ferry.

BeanoNYC

I'll be there but probably around 11ish. Wow...I've been doing some very minor lurking this week and it looks like this thing is coming together. Those of us with a41's can work out meeting up with peeps w/o them. Then we can get them the 20% discount off the ticket.

loafer89

Warren too?

No unfortunately not, as he has to go to school. Originally we planned to go up that weekend for my birthday, but it will be fun to meet up with all of you gentlemen. My father lives a mile from the M.A border so I am quite a bit away from home during the week to get Warren.

BeanoNYC

No unfortunately not, as he has to go to school. Originally we planned to go up that weekend for my birthday, but it will be fun to meet up with all of you gentlemen. My father lives a mile from the M.A border so I am quite a bit away from home during the week to get Warren.

Too bad...He's a great kid.

Greg

Staff member
Awesome! A ton of interest here. Start thinking COLD everybody!

thetrailboss

Staff member
Anyone planning on spending the night and skiing Saturday as well? I'm considering it.

Well, I spend everynight near the mountain :wink: :lol: So I think maybe a second round may be in order....we'll see. I am 30 miles from K-Mart.

loafer89

I might spend thursday night at Killington so that I am not so tired for the drive back home on friday night. My wife would like me back home for the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.