• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2012-13 Magic Thread

xwhaler

Nice...I agree that it would be great to get a West Side route on line for the Holiday week.
Upper Wizard to Tailsman prob makes the most sense? Less snow (more direct route to base) to cover there vs Upper to Lwr Wizard.

Where is "Thru the Woods" by the way? Is that just the little area you go around so you dont have to go down Trick? If so prob a good call as I saw some beginners struggling there last season early on.

jrmagic

Where is "Thru the Woods" by the way? Is that just the little area you go around so you dont have to go down Trick? If so prob a good call as I saw some beginners struggling there last season early on.

Its actually part of Upper Magic Carpet and is the turn you need to take before you reach Medium and Up Your Sleeve.

I can't wait to get up there for the Holiday week. Its been way too long since the early end of last season.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
My club is planning a carpool daytrip to Magic, on Saturday February 2nd. It's primarily for new-to-the-mountain boarders and skiers, but everyone is welcome, even me! There will be attractive pricing and a mountain tour for the group. If you want more info, I'll be putting it into the trips folder.