• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

$250 Magic Mtn Freedom Pass under 30

dlague

Love how people will attack places like Stowe and Heritage but say they are not complaining. BTW most on here that ski Stowe are using Ski Club days or the Ski 3 or 5 passes. In effect paying 40 something. In addition, by purchasing a $250 pass in inherent to admit ing there is a cost issue in the skiing issue. Goes with out saying.

On another note, need to find the article but the 20 something crowd is also being targeted because they are most likely to hang out for apres ski and buy drinks.

I can understand that when places like Cannon make the pub 21 and older after 2:30.

Smellytele

Love how people will attack places like Stowe and Heritage but say they are not complaining. BTW most on here that ski Stowe are using Ski Club days or the Ski 3 or 5 passes. In effect paying 40 something. In addition, by purchasing a $250 pass in inherent to admit ing there is a cost issue in the skiing issue. Goes with out saying.

On another note, need to find the article but the 20 something crowd is also being targeted because they are most likely to hang out for apres ski and buy drinks.

I can understand that when places like Cannon make the pub 21 and older after 2:30.

In my 20's I drank less in the bar at ski areas. The parking lot was my apres. Now my wife doesn't like hanging out standing in one spot in the cold

dlague

In my 20's I drank less in the bar at ski areas. The parking lot was my apres. Now my wife doesn't like hanging out standing in one spot in the cold

I have to agree unless it is prings skiing then we tail gate. But, I know many of late 20 somethings that got out of school landed good jobs and are still single or dating and party it up after skiing. Actually probably while skiing too. Funny, at Cannon, many older people are in the bar until 3 ish and then they disappear. Kids or no kids. At A Basin the scene is a mix IMO.