• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

A beer or drink at Lunch, a warming shot on the Lift, a sip in the Woods. Do you?? Don't you?? How far have you seen a person drink and Ski or ride??

Yo VT Raps

I have skied somewhere around 2,000 days and skied 1 day drunk. It did not go well.

Kingslug20

I still like them..as well as moose...another rather unfriendly dangerous animal.

RISkier

I like my beer but almost never drink anything before or while skiing. Exceptions are possibly having a beer on a warmish afternoon and going back out for a couple more runs, or when we've been to Europe, something like a gluewein (SP?) at lunch. I sometimes see folks drinking something like a high test double ipa at the Octagon in Stowe, before noon, and on really cold days. I think it looks completely unappealing. I'll take a coffee or hot tea, please.

darent

wifes a ER nurse,majority of accidents are early morning and just after lunch. victims have either been drinking or doing drugs. Be careful out there folks