• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

A beer or drink at Lunch, a warming shot on the Lift, a sip in the Woods. Do you?? Don't you?? How far have you seen a person drink and Ski or ride??

2Planker

NH troopers cruisin the BW lot yesterday 3-4pm, definitely looking for someone/something

Wasn't crowded at all... Conditions were damn good - Shhhhh

tnt1234

If the skiing is good, none till apres.

If it's a frozen groomer kind of day, a pint over lunch.

The title asked 'how far have you seen...'

At Camelback, with my at the time maybe 10 yo daughter. We were done for the day. Standing in line behind to Russian guys sucking off flasks of vodka and arguing in their native language. They were smashed.

Arguing got louder and louder. The guy on the left raised his hand to point a finger, or maybe jab the guy on the right in the chest. Guy on the right stepped back, the guy on the left collapsed on the snow. Guy on the right leaned back against the waffle hut and started screaming at his friend.

Guy wasn't quite passed out, but close.

We stepped over him in our ski boots, collected our waffles and left.

Ah, the Poconos....

Smellytele

If the skiing is good, none till apres.

If it's a frozen groomer kind of day, a pint over lunch.

The title asked 'how far have you seen...'

At Camelback, with my at the time maybe 10 yo daughter. We were done for the day. Standing in line behind to Russian guys sucking off flasks of vodka and arguing in their native language. They were smashed.

Arguing got louder and louder. The guy on the left raised his hand to point a finger, or maybe jab the guy on the right in the chest. Guy on the right stepped back, the guy on the left collapsed on the snow. Guy on the right leaned back against the waffle hut and started screaming at his friend.

Guy wasn't quite passed out, but close.

We stepped over him in our ski boots, collected our waffles and left.

Ah, the Poconos....
Russians always sound like they are yelling even when they aren’t.

dlague

From Snowdon Express, we saw a guy skiing shit faced with a PBR in hand - everytime he fell he would raise the beer in an attempt to not spill or drop it, The he got up and ponded down more - he was dangerous.

1dog

Some fuel from VT to um, rekindle the fire. .

Granite1

Granite1 is going to tell on you!
I hope he doesn't run into and hurt someone after a bloody Mary or more (how much gin in it), two beers or more, weed and gummies, skiing impaired. Didn't he say he wears headphones too while skiing-a distraction? No telling if he drank and got stoned/drank/impaired before arriving at the ski area, or still drunk from last night? Impaired driving after skiing too. Recipe for something bad to happen. I hope it doesn't but if it does, then his photo and post should be sent to law enforcement for their review and to the lawyers representing anyone if he hurt someone if he's skiing impaired.

jimmywilson69

rachel dratch television GIF by Saturday Night Live