• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Above The Timberlane

S

skiingmatty5

Above The Timberlane is a event that my Ski Team does for a fundraiser. We just satrted this last year and are trying to make it better than last year. Above The Timberlane is like a show kind of like a Warren Miller Film. It is a good time and if anyone would like to go just reply back to me.

I dont have the exact date and time but i will make another post telling that information.

ChileMass

Yeah - hey Matty - let us know what state, hill, time, date, etc and maybe you'll get some donors to show up with some cash.......good luck! What ski team do you race for and what events do you do?

S

skiingmatty5

well i ski for Timberlane High School which is located in southern NH. I do both GS and Slalom.

I havent got more information on the exact date and time but i will tell you when i find out more

Matt