• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Any turkey hunters???

Day 1---nuttin but windy, windy, windy---did have 2 jakes trying to "make it" w/ my decoy, that was funny to watch

Day 2----19.3lbs, 11 inch beard, 1 1/4 spurrs :beer:

Can you say BBQ

sweet..you can mount the head to the wall for stoke...any taxidermists on here..

Buckeye Skier 1330

Good deal on the 19 pounder. Used to hunt the Cattaraugus Co. area a long time ago.

Took my grandson a couple of weeks ago for the Ohio youth season. He nailed a 15 pound jake at 7:40 am. His first kill of any kind. I was a proud grandpaw.

9spring09017.jpg

9spring09015.jpg

campgottagopee

Good deal on the 19 pounder. Used to hunt the Cattaraugus Co. area a long time ago.

Took my grandson a couple of weeks ago for the Ohio youth season. He nailed a 15 pound jake at 7:40 am. His first kill of any kind. I was a proud grandpaw.

9spring09017.jpg

9spring09015.jpg

Nice!!!! Cattaraugus has some BIG birds---it'sgreat you we're able to share that experience with your grandson, that's something he'll never EVER forget.

wa-loaf

There's a choking the chicken joke here somewhere . . .

Nice bird!