• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Anyone else want this snow gone?

snoseek

I'm doing a little rain dance right now, it seems to be working. Got back from Tahoe last week to a considerable amount of snow...got here too early. I want this snow gone, I want to ride asap. A little snow in the mtns would be ok but this southern ne shit needs to melt and dry. Soon enough.

Anyone else stoked on the melt?

snoseek

IDK, i skied at Cannon yesterday and decided I would rather just start riding season now

snoseek

Not meaning to offend, just sort of a wake up call for the riders on here after the winter break.

I'm here so early because I traded my spring to play in the fall in Fruita/Moab and the local stuff in Tahoe...no regrets at all and It's definitely time to make some money as I'm broke as hell!!! Best case scenerio it rains from Concord south and dumps from Plymouth north.

Cannonball

Not meaning to offend, just sort of a wake up call for the riders on here after the winter break.

I'm here so early because I traded my spring to play in the fall in Fruita/Moab and the local stuff in Tahoe...no regrets at all and It's definitely time to make some money as I'm broke as hell!!! Best case scenerio it rains from Concord south and dumps from Plymouth north.

I hear ya, was really just busting balls. In looking forward to a good riding season too. Love the spring when you can get multiple activities in the same week. Last week I snowboarded, XC skied, and kayaked. Need to get some MTB in there too. The clock change definitely helps.

The problem in SE Mass right now is less about snow and more about storm damage. The amount of trees that came down in Nemo is almost beyond compression. Literally hundreds and hundreds of trees across the trails I ride. This is the typical view....
1363179636591.jpg

Puck it

I hear ya, was really just busting balls. In looking forward to a good riding season too. Love the spring when you can get multiple activities in the same week. Last week I snowboarded, XC skied, and kayaked. Need to get some MTB in there too. The clock change definitely helps.

The problem in SE Mass right now is less about snow and more about storm damage. The amount of trees that came down in Nemo is almost beyond compression. Literally hundreds and hundreds of trees across the trails I ride. This is the typical view....
View attachment 8251

Looks like a great obstacle. Cut off the pungy stick branches and you couls ride up and down it.