• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Anyone own a RAMP Snowboard (or skis)?

Sunder->Twister

Website
www.bromley.com
I've never been on a RAMP board, but they seem like a pretty legit company. They claim to have moved 100% of the manufacturing back to the US and into Park City.

Curious as to the quality of the boards...or skis if anyone has been on a pair.

kickstand

I was hoping to demo the Woodpeckers this season thru Stan and Dan's in North Conway. They carried the Ramp line last year, but stopped this year. They said the online pricing is so good, there is no incentive for them to take up retail space in the shop, so they stopped carrying them. The company has a solid backing. I'm still curious to try them, I just don't think I'll find them outside of a demo day. Pretty sure they're at MRG this weekend.

Sunder->Twister

Website
www.bromley.com
Great, thanks for the feedback guys.

mattchuck2 - can't wait to hear your review.

kickstand - The prices are very good on their website, they sell direct so that makes sense.

Cannonball

I talked with them at the ski expo a few years ago. Very nice people and seemed like a legit startup. I like their topsheets on both boards and skis. But man do they sell them cheap. Makes me a little nervous. I've seen them on the Clymb at prices that don't seem possible. Maybe that's not a fair thing to question them on.