• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Anyone ski Wildcat this January?

ThinkSnow

With all the comments about N&S VT conditions, I was wondering if anyone has been to Wildcat lately & knows how conditions are?

Smellytele

Skied there Saturday. Started off with great groomers. The top of the mtn got skied off by 200pm. The lower half off The Bobcat chair was still good until close. Alley cat was fun. Not trees in play but did ski a few natural trails - Panther, lower catapult, the chute were doable and fun. Middle catapult was questionable.

2Planker

Skied there Saturday. Started off with great groomers. The top of the mtn got skied off by 200pm. The lower half off The Bobcat chair was still good until close. Alley cat was fun. Not trees in play but did ski a few natural trails - Panther, lower catapult, the chute were doable and fun. Middle catapult was questionable.

Skied it 2 weekends ago, after the initial 2 days of torrential rains.
It was pretty F*#ckin' ugly. They were up to 46 trails before the rain, BUT lost 30 trails...

Back up to something like 21-22 now.... BW and Attitash are in even worse shape.
We need a good dumping !!

Smellytele

Skied it 2 weekends ago, after the initial 2 days of torrential rains.
It was pretty F*#ckin' ugly. They were up to 46 trails before the rain, BUT lost 30 trails...

Back up to something like 21-22 now.... BW and Attitash are in even worse shape.
We need a good dumping !!

Skied Attitash Sunday morning and Bear was in good shape to start. It got scraped off by 11:30 or so. The Attitash side was a shit show with the triple going down around 10:30 or so. i sat on it for 10-15 mins then it started to move and I was able to get off but it stopped again and the last I knew it was down for 45 minutes when I went back to Bear and took a few more runs and left.