• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Attitash 12-09-06

Terry

I got there about 7:45 and it was fairly busy already. Got my stuff on and went out and hopped on the top notch double. I have never ridden this lift before. It is old,but seems to move right along pretty well. I got to the top and started down. There was hardly anyone at the top so it was great. Skied tightrope down to where it goes below the superquad- don't know the name of the trail from there to the bottom. Started to run into more traffic from there down. I just kept cycling this same run all morning long. Some nice bumps formed down below the superquad that were fun. I stayed untill about 12:00 and then called it a day. Had other plans for the afternoon- honeydo list. All in all it was a great morning of skiing and the crowds weren't to bad. I had been to SR the last couple of weekends and that was a zoo! Looking forward to more terrain opening soon! :spread:

Last edited: