• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Avoiding weekend crowds in Colorado

snoseek

According to Epic Mix Vail lift times have been better than Breck or Keystone on Saturdays. I have been watching from a distance. We want to go back soon.

Sent from my SM-G930P using AlpineZone mobile app

The thing is when those places fill their chairs with even zero wait time I consider it dangerous. I realize there's some good terrain up high and out back but eventually you gotta come down and with 6packs all over the place it makes for a shitshow. With that said id kill for a day at Breck right about now....

dlague

The thing is when those places fill their chairs with even zero wait time I consider it dangerous. I realize there's some good terrain up high and out back but eventually you gotta come down and with 6packs all over the place it makes for a shitshow. With that said id kill for a day at Breck right about now....
I will take a run for you!

Sent from my SM-G930P using AlpineZone mobile app