• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Back to the Civil War camp

Domeskier

How did you get the deer to pose with you like that in your avatar? Is he good with strangers?

thetrailboss

Staff member
So what exactly do these posts have to do with Northeast Mountain Adventure, in particular skiing or hiking?

deerhuntinghippie

If a monetized youtube video is posted by the one getting the paid I think it's spam.
I've not once gotten "the paid."
And how is trying to grow a base of viewers a bad thing? At least I don't spread my videos all over the Web and forget about them. I interact with every person who comments. No one forces you to click on my posts.
So petty.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Cannonball

I'm not exactly a fan of your content, but at least your videos are more well done, thoughtful, and interesting than 99% of the posts on this forum lately. Plus, as you point out, at least you follow up with your posts and interact with the comments. I say keep it up...maybe you'll even convert some of us skiers into amateur archeologists and give us a horse to beat other than the dead one we have.

deerhuntinghippie

I'm not exactly a fan of your content, but at least your videos are more well done, thoughtful, and interesting than 99% of the posts on this forum lately. Plus, as you point out, at least you follow up with your posts and interact with the comments. I say keep it up...maybe you'll even convert some of us skiers into amateur archeologists and give us a horse to beat other than the dead one we have.
I appreciate that.

Domeskier

.243 bullet.

Wow. That's a pretty big reindeer to have been killed by 24.3% of a bullet. Did you make sure the shooter was gone before snapping the picture? He could have been hiding nearby with 75.7% of his bullet left.

deerhuntinghippie

Wow. That's a pretty big reindeer to have been killed by 24.3% of a bullet. Did you make sure the shooter was gone before snapping the picture? He could have been hiding nearby with 75.7% of his bullet left.
This could be the worst attempt at trolling I've ever seen.

ctenidae

This could be the worst attempt at trolling I've ever seen.

I liked where it started, but I think he went the wrong way. I might have played off the catching things idea, with something like "yeah, a bullet's not something you want to catch" or similar. However, there's not much follow up to that. At least the percentage game has the potential for another line. Not much, I grant you, but some.

Overall, I give it a 6 out of 10