• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Banff 4 part series by Sherpa Cinemas (Stoke alert)

dlague

I have seen the trailers for this and they look awesome - here is Part 1 of a four part series. I hope to be this guy some day!

St. Bear

Website
twitter.com
Pretty sure that I'm going to get a divorce when I retire, because I want to be that guy and I can't envision my wife living in a cold climate.

MadMadWorld

Norquay is boring. Part 2 is filmed at LL and should be awesome! No heli, cats, or snowmobiles in Banff so most backcountry folks go across the pass into BC

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
Pretty sure that I'm going to get a divorce when I retire, because I want to be that guy and I can't envision my wife living in a cold climate.

They do have Hot Springs....Banff Spings Hotel..Awsome place . Was in Banff years ago on a group trip. Had a bad sprain on 2nd day . Guy running the trip says they were'nt skiing that day and If I could manage to hoble along they were going to the Hotel. Awsome place !

Eating breakfast one guy looks at the other and says "we should get a room" . Me "what for?"
Evetually I figured it out :eek:, lost my appetite and no did'nt get a room .LOL
ps. told you I was a little slow.

Last edited:

bdfreetuna

Awesome. Would love to return there someday. Sunshine Village blew my mind. Lake Louise as well (although it was tough with zero visibility). Norquay wasn't bad.. obviously not as epic as SV or LL, but a good mountain for families and locals.