• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Behind the Dude: Steve Buscemi on "The Big Lebowski"

deadheadskier

Staff member
cool dialogue from the sweet prince :lol:

On a side note, a good friend of mine was an instructor at Stowe and actually gave Steve's kids a private lesson. Apparently he was a bit of a jerk

BeanoNYC

cool dialogue from the sweet prince :lol:

On a side note, a good friend of mine was an instructor at Stowe and actually gave Steve's kids a private lesson. Apparently he was a bit of a jerk

Really? I met him a few times in my other life working in the entertainment field. Always a gentleman. Maybe he hates the cold.

deadheadskier

Staff member
in the immortal words of Barlow, Just don't ever know

some people just don't click. for example I have a new customer who others had raved about, to me you'd have to go to school at the Ahole academy for ten years to approach the level of jerkdom this guy has attained.

Dr Skimeister

I haven't read the RS article, but I hear that a 10th anniversary edition of Lebowski is being issued and the package is a mini bowling bag. :)