• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Big Thanks

4aprice

Every year as the ski stoke starts to rise I venture in to the Trip Report section to remember years past. I just wanted to say a huge thank you to all who post these great reports and photos. (some of you a great photographers) These have to be the best, most honest reports I've ever seen and are a real service to those of us who like to ski around. Sno Country has nothing on this board. Look forward to using them to my advantage this year.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

Every year as the ski stoke starts to rise I venture in to the Trip Report section to remember years past. I just wanted to say a huge thank you to all who post these great reports and photos. (some of you a great photographers) These have to be the best, most honest reports I've ever seen and are a real service to those of us who like to ski around. Sno Country has nothing on this board. Look forward to using them to my advantage this year.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

echo all that and add that i love to live vicariously through the reports too

jrmagic

ME too. This year especially since I know my skiing will be very much suppressed.

Wasn't your skiing pretty surpressed last year too? Lol

Back on topic... I love all the great reports as well and am amazed at how many great pictures that people find time to take while skiing all day. While I don't venture away from my own mountain very often, I enjoy being able to keep tabs on what's happening elsewhere for those times I do take to the road.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Wasn't your skiing pretty surpressed last year too? Lol

Back on topic... I love all the great reports as well and am amazed at how many great pictures that people find time to take while skiing all day. While I don't venture away from my own mountain very often, I enjoy being able to keep tabs on what's happening elsewhere for those times I do take to the road.

Somewhat last year but this year will be more so. new baby coming Dec 31st. :)