• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Booting Up in Lodges and Bag Storage Updates

SkiingInABlueDream

Lodge booter. 150%. Unfortunately for me more often than not a ski day starts with a 2+ hour drive to the mountain. During said drive I'll usually have breakfast and coffee and by the time I arrive at the ski area I've got a pretty good 💩on tap and it's just a bit easier to take care of business in street clothes and shoes than ski gear. 😅

KustyTheKlown

I had to shit mid day at Tremblant last week. It was wild. I was throwing quebecois children aside as I barraged thru the summit lodge to get to the toilet. Lowering your pants with ski boots on to sit is the worst. May I never feel that feeling on a ski lift ever again. So unusual for that to hit me at like 12 pm

jimmywilson69

I was stuck on the lift once while night skiing and I got the low down Grumbles. Talk about scared shitless... once that lift started moving it was on. I straight lined it to the lodge which luckily had doors to the bathrooms on the outside of the building (as well as inside). It was a close call for sure... Will echo the difficulties ski boots bring to that activity

Last edited:

Smellytele

Stuck on the attitash summit triple, the night before had jalapeño pizza and Buffalo wings and quite a few beers. Almost to the top just as the lift comes over the rocky part back over the trail it stops. 45 minutes we sat there. I had said before the run I had to go after this run. I was sweating and Thought I was going to drop trow and take one off the back. Finally it started moving got to the top, got off and it stopped again. Made it to the bottom did my business and came out and the lift was still stopped. The base terminal was actually on fire. We went up the quad and then spent the afternoon at bear peak. That was 5 years ago and the fucking triple is still there!

jimk

Stuck on the attitash summit triple, the night before had jalapeño pizza and Buffalo wings and quite a few beers. Almost to the top just as the lift comes over the rocky part back over the trail it stops. 45 minutes we sat there. I had said before the run I had to go after this run. I was sweating and Thought I was going to drop trow and take one off the back. Finally it started moving got to the top, got off and it stopped again. Made it to the bottom did my business and came out and the lift was still stopped. The base terminal was actually on fire. We went up the quad and then spent the afternoon at bear peak. That was 5 years ago and the fucking triple is still there!
Now I know where you got your user name:p
Just kidding.

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
I had to shit mid day at Tremblant last week. It was wild. I was throwing quebecois children aside as I barraged thru the summit lodge to get to the toilet. Lowering your pants with ski boots on to sit is the worst. May I never feel that feeling on a ski lift ever again. So unusual for that to hit me at like 12 pm
There’s a saying “ Over 50 never trust a fart” maybe you’re not there yet but I can verify that it’s true.