• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Bretton Woods 12/25

xlr8r

Date 12/25/2013 Xmas
Conditions Machine Groomed Packed Powder with some frozen granular thrown in.

$25 today at Bretton Woods. They have done a great job recovering from the weather this week. Most main trails were man made packed powder. It was nice and sunny but cold. They currently do not have anything really steep (even for Bretton Woods) so it was basically a low key day skiing the greens with an occasional blue. Best run was Zealand to Diamond Ridge to Deception Bowl. 20 runs total, so not bad having spent only $7 yesterday for 9 runs, and $25 dollars today. The cafeteria food at Bretton Woods is outrageously expensive though.

Abubob

Website
tee.pub
The cafeteria food at Bretton Woods is outrageously expensive though.

All the great deals we find through this site can be obliterated with one trip to the cafeteria. I had a $10 voucher at Ragged but it cost $13 for a burger and Gatorade. So I looking to get a nice sort of lunch box and a small thermos for my boot bag.

JDMRoma

I never eat at the cafeteria at BW, Always bring my lunch…you can sit up stairs and no problems…..Hell Ive seen people bring in Crock pots and warming trays up stairs without issue……Coolers filled to the brim with food and beer :) Stay away from the Cafe :)